Narcotics VAULT U.L. TL-15 & TL-30
Model: TL1530 - Please note safe(s) may be pictured with additional featured accessories.
Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULTS U.L. TL-15 & TL-30
Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULTS are the leading top rated U.L. TL-15 & TL-30 rated vaults that meet the DEA's highest compliance standards for BOTH practitioners and non-practitioners.
During extreme testing procedures, Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULTS demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills and without fail were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350˚F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault's contents against intense fires.
DEA COMPLIANT FOR NON PRACTITIONERS:
These safes officially meet or exceeds the DEA's most stringent guidelines for non-practitioners.
PART 1301 — REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
§1301.71 Security requirements
security controls for non-practitioners; narcotic treatment programs and
compounders for narcotic treatment programs; storage areas.
DEA Requirement: All VAULTS come CENTRAL ALARM SYSTEM READY.
Several sizes and configurations available
ranging from 18" to 72" high. Each safe is OVER 750 lbs and does not need to be bolted to the floor.
· Overall thickness of 6" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
· Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
· Heavy duty pull handle standard on all models.
· The Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULT formed body has a total protective thickness of 3.5" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
· A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
· A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
· High strength adjustable shelves.
· Two-hour, 350˚F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850˚F.
· Equipped with six to ten massive 1.5" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
· Entire bolt work mechanism is also protected by a spring operated bolt work detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
THREE-WAY BOLT WORK OPTION (TL-30 ONLY):
· Safes can be equipped with a three way active bolt work mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
· Standard equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
· Optional upgraded security access control systems available including:
- ESL20XL UL Listed Electronic Keypad
- ESL Audit UL Listed Electronic Access Control System with time delay and audit trail
- Safe Wizard II UL Listed Remote cloud based encrypted access control system with full audit and security features
· Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
OPTIONAL AUXILIARY KEY LOCK:
· U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULTS. Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
· An additional spring-loaded re-lock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
OPTIONAL GLASS RE-LOCKING MECHANISM (TL-30 ONLY):
· Incorporated into the Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULT TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass re-lock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed "cross locking" re-locking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
· In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated re-lock mechanism.
· Utilizing the glass re-lock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different re-lock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
COLOR & ACCESSORIES
· Standard colors: Parchment or Satin Black. Custom colors available upon request
· Many additional options and accessories available to enhance security and storage configurations. Including: extra shelves, burglary defeat alarm module, wire guard and more.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
FACTORY DIRECT PRICING UPON REQUEST