U.L. Listed Office 2 Hour Fire Safe - Medium
U.L. Listed Office Fire Safe
The industry's top rated U.L. Listed fire safe for your office.
- Protect the documents and valuables you can't afford to lose.
- U.L. Certified 120 minute fire protection
- Will withstand a second story fall
- Lifetime fire warranty
- Proudly assembled and painted in the U.S.A.
- Best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L listed Class 350F degree two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850F for two hours and an 30 foot drop - equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-12/" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry entry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plate locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Door: Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- Attractively accented with a brass or chrome handle and a plush velour interior.
- Available in Sandstone or Granite textured finishes.
- Inside Dimensions: 18-1/2"H x 12-1/2"W x 12D
- Outside Dimensions: 25"H x 18"W x 18-1/2"D
- Cu. In. Capacity: 2,775
- Weight: 278 lbs.
- Velour Interior Shelves: 1 Adjustable Shelf, 1 Base
Upgrade - Extra Deep Version
- Inside Dimensions: 18-1/2"H x 12-1/2"W x 17D
- Outside Dimensions: 25"H x 18"W x 23-1/2"D
- Cu. In. Capacity: 3,931
- Weight: 298 lbs.
Standard Electronic Locking Mechanism - ESL10XLThe ELS10XL locks offer unrivaled value in electronic safe access. The ESL10XL offers an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad.
- Offers factory reset combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal re-lock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when bolt-work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
U.L. Safes Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
All Scripps Safe, Inc. U.L. Listed fire safes are protected by a LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, assuring the original owner free replacement of safes that are damaged beyond repair by a fire with a current production model of comparable value. The damaged safe must be returned freight prepaid to the factory within 30 days of the loss, accompanied by a properly filed fire department report.