Walk In VAULTS for Controlled Substances
Scripps Safe Diamond SeriesTM are the leading top rated walk in VAULTS and vault doors purpose built for drug and narcotics storage. Designed to protect your hi-security locations like government healthcare, hospitals and pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors.
Innovation • Productivity • Security
Scripps Safe Diamond SeriesTM offer a great solution for upgrading your current vault to meet the 21st century. Maximum security with smart analytics integrated into your existing systems.
Not all VAULTS are created equal. Only Scripps Safes Diamond SeriesTM vaults can offer the latest technology advancements and integrated software solutions.
- Advanced AUDIT Tracking Locking Mechanisms with Remote Monitoring
- Advanced Remote Access Control System Features (Smart Phone, Mobile Apps and/or Desktop, and numerous optional accessories)
- Customized & Programmable Time Delay Entry
- Double Bolt Locking Mechanism to Prevent Pry Entry
- Easily Revoke Access
- Central Alarm System connection and more…
Maximum drug security with smart analytics integrated into your existing medication management systems.
DEA COMPLIANT: These Vaults officially meet or exceed the DEA’s guidelines for practitioners and non-practitioners.
PART 1301 — REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- 1301.71 – §1301.75 Security requirements
Walk In VAULTS
Scripps Safe walk in VAULTS are built to GSA Class 5 Federal Specification AA-D-600 equivalent standards. Every vault is an out swing design, either left, or right opening swing. Optional covert camera systems are available for viewing either into or out of the vaulted area. Optional Day Gates also available, in either, Left or right swing.
SIZE & COLORS & ACCESSORIES
Standard and custom sizes available.
The Diamond SeriesTM Vaults provides the following security protection:
o 20 man hours against surreptitious entry
o 30 man minutes against covert entry
o 10 man minutes against forced entry
STANDARD ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM for Diamond SeriesTM:
- Maximum security access control with great flexibility and total inventory protection with the KABA Axessor UL Listed Type I High-Security USB or IP Access Control System.
- dormakaba Axessor IP – L. Listed High Security IP encrypted lock systems with full audit and administration capabilities, rich security features and advanced software package that is hospital network ready.
- German made and engineered technology means investment protection. The system can grow and adapt as your needs develop with AES256 FIPS encryption.
- Offers a very rich set of features and functions:
- Master/manager can/cannot open lock
- Optional time lock override for master
- Time lock interruption for managers
- Manager cross access user groups
- Optional time delay override
- Security dongle key
- 35 weekly locking periods
- 22 holiday and annual locking periods
- Immediate time lock
- 8 time lock interruptions
- 4 hierarchy levels; 1 master, 4 mgrs, 36 user codes, 1 courier code
- Dual mode for group/users opening
- Optional dual manager mode
- Individual code / group disabling
- Duress code can be selected
- Penalty after four incorrect codes
- EN 1300 B, VdS class 2
- UL type 1
- CNPP a2p pending
- 1 year on Safes & 2 years on Access Control System
- 2-5 Year Extended Service Packages Available
Proudly hand-made and assembled in U.S.A.
Highest Quality American Security Safes & Vaults