Affordable & Compliant Security for Non-Practitioners Carrying Controlled Substances
Scripps Safe Guardian SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS are the leading top rated U.L. (Underwriter Laboratory) TL-15 & TL-30 custom built free-standing vaults meeting the DEA’s highest compliance security standards. Trusted by more healthcare professionals for their pharmacy vault requirements than any other product in the country.
Innovation • Productivity • Security
Scripps Safe Guardian SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS are the nation’s leading top rated U.L. TL-15 & TL-30 vaults that meet the DEA’s highest compliance standards for BOTH practitioners and non-practitioners.
During extreme testing procedures, Scripps Safe Guardian SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills and without fail were awarded the U.L. TL-15 & TL-30 labels.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Scripps Safe Guardian SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS offers a Two Hour, 350˚F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
DEA COMPLIANT: These Vaults officially meet or exceed the DEA’s most stringent guidelines for both practitioners and non-practitioners.
PART 1301 — REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- 1301.71 Security requirements generally.
- 1301.72 Physical security controls for non-practitioners; narcotic treatment programs and compounders for narcotic treatment programs; storage areas.
DEA Requirement: All our VAULTS come CENTRAL ALARM SYSTEM READY.
STANDARD & CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE:
- Comes in seven standard sizes and custom configurations available:
- 25”H x 21”W x 21.5”D – 1 Shelf TL-15 – 765 lbs
- 32”H x 25”W x 25.5”D – 1 Shelf TL-15 – 1,150 lbs & TL-30 1,195 lbs
- 42”H x 31”W x 29.5”D – 2 Shelves TL-15 – 1,674 lbs & TL-30 1,908 lbs
- 52”H x 31”W x 29.5”D – 3 Shelves TL-15 – 2,003 lbs & TL-30 2,311 lbs
- 62”H x 31”W x 29.5”D – 3 Shelves TL-15 – 2,343 lbs & TL-30 2,679 lbs
- 72”H x 35”W x 29.5”D – 4 Shelves TL-15 – 3,153 lbs & TL-30 3,359 lbs
- 79”H x 43”W x 32.5”D – 4 Shelves TL-15 – 3,880 lbs & TL-30 4,426 lbs
STANDARD ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM:
- Affordable security access control with simple operation and rich features the KABA LA GARD Basic Plus 5750SC-K UL Listed Type I High-Security Access Control System.
- The LA GARD Basic Plus is an economically priced, dual user electronic combination lock designed for a wide range of commercial applications. This model offers users a simple, secure solution for auditable access control and is the perfect upgrade or replacement for a traditional mechanical lock (which are not DEA compliant).
- Offers a very rich set of features and functions:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manager – performs administrative functions, can open the lock
- One or two access users – lock will accept either one or two combinations
- Dual control mode – two valid combinations are required to open the lock
Super Master Reset (SMR)
- When programmed, an emergency code that will return the lock back to default mode
Silent/Duress Alarm (Additional Alarm Box Required*)
- Duress signal is sent to alarm box if the last number of the combination is entered using either one number higher or lower. Lock will open without indication that a duress signal has been sent to the alarm system.
- Utilizing audit software and the 5750-K entry unit, capture the last 63 sequential actions of the lock.
Wrong Try Penalty
- Four consecutive invalid codes initiate a five minute delay
Low Battery Indicator
- Single 9v alkaline battery located in the unit.
UPGRADED ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM:
- Maximum security access control with great flexibility and total inventory protection with the KABA Axessor UL Listed Type I High-Security IP Access Control System. Ideal for multiple locations.
- dormakaba Axessor IP – L. Listed High Security IP encrypted lock systems with full audit and administration capabilities, rich security features and advanced software package that is hospital network ready.
- German made and engineered technology means investment protection. The system can grow and adapt as your needs develop with AES256 FIPS encryption.
- Offers a very rich set of features and functions:
- Master/manager can/cannot open lock
- Optional time lock override for master
- Time lock interruption for managers
- Manager cross access user groups
- Optional time delay override
- Security dongle key
- 35 weekly locking periods
- 22 holiday and annual locking periods
- Immediate time lock
- 8 time lock interruptions
- 4 hierarchy levels; 1 master, 4 mgrs, 36 user codes, 1 courier code
- Dual mode for group/users opening
- Optional dual manager mode
- Individual code / group disabling
- Duress code can be selected
- Penalty after four incorrect codes
- EN 1300 B, VdS class 2
- UL type 1
- CNPP a2p pending
- The Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULT formed body has a total protective thickness of 3.5″ enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1.5″ diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire bolt work mechanism is also protected by a spring operated bolt work detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Two-hour, 350˚F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850˚F.
- 1 year on VAULTS & 2 years on Access Control System
- 2-5 Year Extended Service Packages Available
Proudly hand-made and assembled in U.S.A.
Highest Quality American Security Safes & Vaults