MAXIMUM Security for Controlled Substances
The Drug Enforcement Agency and other regulatory boards are placing greater emphasis on controlled substance security and audit trail access. An unsecured environment can lead to internal diversion, reporting errors, fines and revoked licenses.
Scripps Safe MAX SeriesTM
High Security Free Standing Narcotics VAULTS provide your hospital central fill pharmacy or distribution operation with maximum security, innovation and increased productivity.
Innovation • Productivity • Security
Scripps Safe MAX SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS are the nation’s leading top rated U.L. TL-30 vaults that meet the DEA’s highest compliance standards for BOTH practitioners and non-practitioners.
During extreme testing procedures, Scripps Safe MAX SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills and without fail were awarded the U.L. TL-30 labels.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Scripps Safe MAX SeriesTM Narcotics VAULTS safe offers a Two Hour, 350˚F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
- Double-door independent operation lets you set up security and work flow to your changing staffing and dispensing needs in the central pharmacy and throughout the hospital.
- Eliminates the “walk-in” vault and dedicated floor space creating a significant savings.
- Each Vault is hand built to exacting specifications and can be modified to your space requirements and operational needs.
- Hospital chains and central fill pharmacies can easily remotely monitor all administration, audit and operations on a central server.
The following are NOT Compliant for the Storage of Controlled Substances.
- Automated Dispensing Systems
- Medication Cabinets
- Automatic Dispensing Cabinets
These systems were designed to support decentralized medication management and medication adherence programs. They Do Not replace DEA controlled substance storage requirements.
Only Scripps Safe protects your hospital’s investment. Compliant facility-centric storage solutions integrated with your patient medication management systems.
DEA COMPLIANT: These Vaults officially meet or exceed the DEA’s most stringent guidelines for both practitioners and non-practitioners.
PART 1301 — REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- 1301.71 Security requirements generally.
- 1301.72 Physical security controls for non-practitioners; narcotic treatment programs and compounders for narcotic treatment programs; storage areas.
DEA Requirement: All our VAULTS come CENTRAL ALARM SYSTEM READY.
- Standard size(s): 54”W x 34”D x 77”H (3.5” riser base), weight 4,878 lbs and 52”W x 40”D x 77”H , weight 5,235 lbs. Custom sizes are available.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM:
- Maximum security access control with great flexibility and total inventory protection with the KABA Axessor UL Listed Type I High-Security IP Access Control System.
- dormakaba Axessor IP – L. Listed High Security IP encrypted lock systems with full audit and administration capabilities, rich security features and advanced software package that is hospital network ready.
- German made and engineered technology means investment protection. The system can grow and adapt as your needs develop with AES256 FIPS encryption.
- Offers a very rich set of features and functions:
- Master/manager can/cannot open lock
- Optional time lock override for master
- Time lock interruption for managers
- Manager cross access user groups
- Optional time delay override
- Security dongle key
- 35 weekly locking periods
- 22 holiday and annual locking periods
- Immediate time lock
- 8 time lock interruptions
- 4 hierarchy levels; 1 master, 4 mgrs, 36 user codes, 1 courier code
- Dual mode for group/users opening
- Optional dual manager mode
- Individual code / group disabling
- Duress code can be selected
- Penalty after four incorrect codes
- EN 1300 B, VdS class 2
- UL type 1
- CNPP a2p pending
- Overall thickness of 6.5″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Heavy duty pull handle standard on all models.
- The Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULT formed body has a total protective thickness of 3.5″ enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Two-hour, 350˚F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850˚F.
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1.5″ diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire bolt work mechanism is also protected by a spring operated bolt work detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
THREE-WAY BOLT WORK OPTION:
- VAULTS can be equipped with a three way active bolt work mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the vault.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
OPTIONAL GLASS RE-LOCKING MECHANISM:
- Incorporated into the Scripps Safe Narcotics VAULT TL-30 is an optional high security tempered glass re-lock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” re-locking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated re-lock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass re-lock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different re-lock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
COLOR & ACCESSORIES
- Standard Colors: Parchment, Satin Black or Pharmacy White. Custom colors available upon request
- Many additional options and accessories available to enhance security and storage configurations. Including: extra shelves, burglary defeat alarm module, wire guard and more.
- TL30MAX2TM – Two Door
- TL30MAX2XDTM – Two Door Extra Deep (40″D)
- TL30MAX1TM – Single Door
- TL30MAX1XDTM – Single Door Extra Deep (40″)
- Also Available As: TL30X6TM & TLTR30TM
- 1 year on VAULTS & 2 years on Access Control System
- 2-5 Year Extended Service Packages Available
Proudly hand-made and assembled in U.S.A.
Highest Quality American Security Safes & Vaults