EMS/Fire & Ambulance Security for Controlled Substances
Scripps Safe RESCUE SeriesTM are the most trusted safes by EMS/Fire and Ambulance first responders to protect controlled substances in vehicles. Designed to securely fit in a small space with easy access, these safes keep narcotics secure and help prevent internal diversion.
Innovation • Productivity • Security
Not all first responder narcotics safes are created equal. Only Scripps Safes RESCUE SeriesTM offers the latest technology advancements and THE ONLY CENTRAL ALARM READY SAFE ON THE MARKET
- Fingerprint & bio-metric access control options.
- Advanced AUDIT Tracking Locking Mechanisms with Remote Monitoring
- Advanced Remote Access Control System Features (Smart Phone, Mobile Apps and/or Desktop, and numerous optional accessories)
- Customized & Programmable Time Delay Entry
- Double Bolt Locking Mechanism to Prevent Pry Entry
- Easily Revoke Access
- Central Alarm System connection and more…
Prevent armed robberies, burglaries, internal drug diversions and meet all DEA audit and compliance requirements.
DEA COMPLIANT: These Safes officially meet or exceed the DEA’s guidelines for practitioners. These Safes may also meet the requirements for non-practitioners when bolted down and connected to a central alarm system.
PART 1301 — REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- 1301.71 Security requirements generally.
- 1301.75 Physical security controls for practitioners
DEA Requirement: All our SAFES come CENTRAL ALARM SYSTEM READY.
- Central Alarm System Ready
- Ability to Monitor / Revoke Access
- ½” thick solid steel recessed door, formed, high-tensile steel body and reinforced jambs on all four sides to maximize protection against pry and sledgehammer attacks.
- Size – 14H x 14W x 14D, Weight: 67, Shelves 1
- Warranty: One year parts, labor and support.
- One year unlimited technical service support.
- Each safe comes with a display ready SECURITY label.
- Locks and re-locks protected by a large carburized hard-plate and an auxiliary spring-loaded re-lock device.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of three massive 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open and then automatically engages when door is shut.
- Four anchor bolt holes with hardware included.
- Door can be configured to open either right or left.
Standard Access Control System
- Affordable security access control with simple operation and rich features the KABA LA GARD 5750SC-K UL Listed Type I High-Security Access Control System.
- The LA GARD 5750SC-K is an economically priced, dual user electronic combination lock designed for a wide range of commercial applications. This model offers users a simple, secure solution for auditable access control and is the perfect upgrade or replacement for a traditional mechanical lock (which are not DEA compliant).
- Offers a very rich set of features and functions:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manager – performs administrative functions, can open the lock
- One or two access users – lock will accept either one or two combinations
- Dual control mode – two valid combinations are required to open the lock
Super Master Reset (SMR)
- When programmed, an emergency code that will return the lock back to default mode
Silent/Duress Alarm (Additional Alarm Box Required*)
- Duress signal is sent to alarm box if the last number of the combination is entered using either one number higher or lower. Lock will open without indication that a duress signal has been sent to the alarm system.
- Utilizing audit software and the 5750SC-K entry unit, capture the last 512 sequential actions of the lock.
Wrong Try Penalty
- Four consecutive invalid codes initiate a five minute delay
Low Battery Indicator
- Single 9v alkaline battery located in the unit.
COLOR & ACCESSORIES
- Standard Colors: Parchment, Satin Black or Pharmacy White. Custom colors available upon request
- Many additional options and accessories available to enhance security and storage configurations. Including: extra shelves, burglary defeat alarm module, wire guard and more.
- 1 year on VAULTS & 2 years on Access Control System
- 2-5 Year Extended Service Packages Available