Please note ALL safe orders are CUSTOM MADE. Each and every single pharmacy safe or narcotics vault is made and crafted in the USA to your specific order requirements using the highest quality components. For this reason, from payment (or deposit) to complete delivery will take 5-6 weeks. Note: Pharmacy Safes and Vaults ordered in December and/or other major holiday weeks may take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. If you require an expedited delivery of 3 weeks, there is a 7% up-charge on the product order.
We partner with select commercial carriers of our choice. We work closely with our shipping partners to ensure prompt and courteous service. Ownership (title) of the product transfers to you when you or your designated responsible party signs and accepts the delivery on the “received by” line of the freight bill. Please note: Product and shipping weights are estimates and may vary due to production and packaging. *Please note: Shipping charges are estimated. Actual charges my vary. Customer is responsible for any additional shipping fees.
Standard Shipping/Delivery Time Frame:
Our Freight carriers delivery time is about 4 – 5 business days for actual receipt of the product. Shipping can be expedited for an additional fee. Please Note: You MUST have a 37″ door way clearance for standard delivery. If you do not have a 37″ clearance we will need to arrange white glove delivery service.
LTL Freight Shipping Appointment and Delivery Rules:
- Appointments are mutually agreed upon by consignee and scheduler.
- You will be notified when your product ships with an expected delivery date.
We do not ship to APO/FPO or PO Box addresses. Destinations outside the continental United States require special arrangements. Please call 1-844-4SAFE-RX to make delivery arrangements and to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Safe Shipping Charges:
- Standard shipping includes FREE inside delivery service and lift gate services to a retail / office ground floor commercial location. High floors may incur an additional shipping charge. Military bases may incur an additional shipping charge.
- Shipping rate is a flat rate calculated by weight. We provide the LOWEST shipping + inside delivery rates in the industry!
- Most commercial addresses are accessible by a large truck (tractor-trailer), but locations that are not accessible, or that require extra handling, may be subject to additional charges. You are responsible for these charges.
- If in doubt, call us and we will check with the delivery company prior to quoting any extra delivery charges.
- You MUST have a 37″ door way clearance for standard delivery.
Pharmacy Safe Installation:
- Includes standard ground floor installation only. Install includes leveling, setting safe and anchoring to the floor only. Non-ground floor install available for an extra charge.
- Installation quotes may not be final until site visit.
- Removal of existing safes not included.
- Multiple Safes require a Custom Quote
- Please contact us at 1-844-4SAFE-RX for non standard installation requirements.
- Transit and delivery times for business delivery services are estimated and are not guaranteed.
- All deliveries are appointed or delivered within 4-5 business days of the company receiving your freight.
- All deliveries are made Monday thru Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Once the delivery company has the freight, there will be a re-delivery fee if the freight is refused at the time of delivery due to no fault of 4SAFERX.com or the delivery company. If the delivery is cancelled after an appointment has been made, a dock handling or re-consignment fee ($100.00) will be billed to the customer.
- If you request the freight company to “hold” your order for any reason you will charged for the storage costs.
What To Do When Your Safe Arrives
Delivery of Your Product
- When the carrier calls, please be sure to make arrangements to fit your schedule. You or a designated person is required to be present at the delivery date at the time of delivery.
- Deliveries are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM only.
- A 4-8 hour window of availability is typically required.
- If you will not be available to meet the driver please assign a representative to receive the freight.
- If you paid for optional full installation, we will arrange the logistics of delivery and installation.
IF DAMAGE IS FOUND
INSPECTION OF PACKAGING AT TIME OF DELIVERY: At the time of the delivery the truck driver will ask you to sign a delivery receipt.
BEFORE SIGNING this receipt you must:
- Visually inspect all packaging and notate on the delivery receipt any minor scuffs, scrapes or tears on packaging. Why? Failure to notate on the delivery receipt even the most minor of scuff, scrape or tear will relieve the LTL freight company of responsibility for any damage to your product (even hidden damage) and a damaged goods freight claim is impossible to submit.
- ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT NOTE EVEN MINOR PACKAGING DAMAGE SUCH AS SCUFFS, ABRASIONS OR INDENTS. WRITE: “DAMAGE TO PACKAGE”.
- Minor nicks, scratches scuffs and abrasions are common for safe and large product deliveries. These do not affect the operation of the product and touch up paint is available through our store. If any parts are missing, please contact us and we will promptly send you replacement parts. Even though these are common, we still want you to write them down on the delivery receipt.
- You should ask the driver if you can remove the packaging to inspect the actual product for damage. It is the driver’s discretion to allow you to remove the packaging and they may refuse. We recommend you remove the box and/or wrapping to inspect your product if allowed.
- If someone other than yourself will be meeting the driver to receive your product, please advise them of this responsibility. PRINT these instructions and provide to them.
- Refuse major damaged freight and/or note any major damage on delivery receipt before signing. Please contact Scripps Safe, Inc. immediately to report problems by calling 1-844-4SAFE-RX (472-3379). (Major damage is severe scratches, dents or creases that impact the integrity of the product).
- If you sign the freight bill, accepting delivery as undamaged, without inspecting the packaging or product, WE CANNOT FILE A FREIGHT CLAIM. Please call us and we will provide you with the Freight Companies contact information.
- LTL FREIGHT CARRIERS WILL NOT HONOR A FREIGHT CLAIM IF YOU DID NOT STATE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT. YOU MUST INSPECT THE PACKAGE.
- Most freight carriers allow 45 hours from a delivery to file a freight damage claim. After this time has passed, you will then need to file a freight claim with the shipper on your own behalf.
- To file a freight claim immediately call us at 1-844-4SAFE-RX (472-3379) or email info@4SAFERX.com with a copy of the original delivery receipt with your signed notation and photos if possible showing condition of the freight.
- SCRIPPS SAFE, INC. MUST HAVE A COPY OF YOUR NOTATION OF DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT TO FILE A CLAIM WITH A CARRIER. IF YOU DID NOT STATE DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT, SCRIPPS SAFE CAN NOT BE HELD LIABLE.
- If more than one product is delivered to you, and some of the product(s) are not damaged, you need only refuse the damaged product and accept the other units. Note on the Delivery Receipt how many units were refused for damage.
- If you sign the delivery receipt, accepting delivery as undamaged and later find damage, Scripps Safe, Inc. and carrier will not be responsible for repairs or replacement of the product. You MUST inspect freight IMMEDIATELY, and report concealed damage (damage not noted on the delivery receipt) within 24 hours of delivery.
- Always keep the original packaging material until someone comes to inspect it or we advise you to dispose of it. If your product is in good working condition and there are no freight damage concerns, you may dispose of the packaging.
If your item malfunctions due to defect after you have received it and within the warranty period, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire unit. If you are having an issue, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it. We have thousands of factory trained representatives to immediately service your request. Our 24/7 toll free technical support line is 1-877-462-6732.