EMS Narcotics Safes
Rescue Series® – EMS/Fire & Ambulance Security for Controlled Substances
Scripps Safe RESCUE Series® are the most trusted safes by EMS/Fire and Ambulance first responders to protect controlled substances in vehicles. Designed to securely fit in a small space, keep narcotics secure and help prevent internal diversion.
The only EMS Safes on the Market that can manage UNLIMITED users and are UL Approved.
Innovation • Productivity • Security
Not all first responder narcotics safes are created equal. Many vendors offer “EMS Safes” with NON-UL locks.
THESE ARE NOT DEA COMPLIANT.
Only Scripps Safes RESCUE Series® offers the latest technology advancements, bio-metric access and the capability to handle unlimited users with DEA compliant UL access control systems.
- Unlimited user access options.
- Advanced AUDIT Tracking Locking Mechanisms with Remote Monitoring
- Advanced Remote Access Control System Features (Smart Phone, Mobile Apps and/or Desktop, and numerous optional accessories)
- Customized & Programmable Time Delay Entry
- Double Bolt Locking Mechanism to Prevent Pry Entry
- Easily Revoke Access
- Central Alarm System connection and more…
Prevent armed robberies, burglaries, internal drug diversions and meet all DEA audit and compliance requirements.